Thursday, March 7, 2013

last day.

Today was the last day of my internship at Fast Cuts.


Thanks Mindy. (Ps-if you don't watch this show, your life probably doesn't have humor in it.)

This was all that was left!
It was so sweet (literally)--they bought all these cupcakes (the good stuff) and all signed a card (I'm talking completely covered) and then call me up from the studio because they said we were going to sing Happy Birthday to someone (because they sing to everyone on their birthday and buy them their favorite dessert! How great are they? Showing they care!) and guess what, we didn't. It was all for me. So fun and so cute.

It's going to be SO weird not having to drive to Dallas every Tuesday/Thursday! I loved blaring music and having some time to exercise those vocal chords (usually I was practicing what I would look like on American Idol and praying the windows were tinted enough) and the scenery was really beautiful when you get to downtown Dallas! See?

However. I most definitely will not miss the anxiety attacks I got everyday from driving home in this.


Yes, we are all packed to the walls. And no one uses brake properly. Or cares.

But the people at Fast Cuts were completely amazing and I learned SO much!! I shadowed someone different every single day and it was never boring! I feel like I have so much more to learn before I get into the real world though but they were all so encouraging!! I am so blessed to have had such a wonderful internship. Plus they all said to keep in touch and they would be happy to help me in any way they could! Thank goodness because with all their expertise, I will be like, 
all the time. (Sorry for all the gifs, but they pretty much do the interacting for me)

Thank you all so much for being so nice to "the new kid" and for taking such great care of me and being such great, fantastic, amazing, talented mentors and friends. I couldn't have asked for a better internship anywhere else and I can't believe how much my next real job will suck compared to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinkin...?