Thursday, July 11, 2013

so long, farewell.

Today was the very last show we will ever get to do all together for Scroll Digital. Four of us are graduating and so all day, I was a nostalgic mess, and I pretty much looked like this. ALL DAY.


So the producers decided we NEEDED one last hurrah. And of course, that meant ice-cream. Our fave.

The producers and our protégées.
We wrapped up the show and headed down to Dairy Queen for a sad farewell good time!! After all, there is still a week left of school and we do all basically live down in the Spori basement. But I can't even tell you how much I am going to miss these people. They have become my best friends as we've working together the last two years. I don't even know what I will do without them everyday. It's kind of cool to see how everyone is going in different directions--some having babies, some staying here, some moving away...but I know we'll all keep in touch. I can't wait to see them all rocking their careers someday but I am so never forgetting the memories we made every single day, down in the basement. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinkin...?