Thursday, March 26, 2015

baby a : week eight

World, say hello to our little bundle of joy!
Wow. It kind of looks like a little turkey, which is perfect for a November baby! ;)

So you guys, pregnancy dreams are a real thing. I've had the weirdest dreams lately!! I've dreamt I was a criminal detective on a college campus and blew up delivery trucks, I was a woman trapped in a body (of no gender?) forced into marrying Lauren Conrad, and that I was forced to live part-time in water with a bunch of people who had meat thrown to us over a bridge and part-time on a ship.....I mean......what in the world?!

Also, some good and bad news! Good news is there's nausea, but I still haven't had morning sickness! YAY! The bad news is (warning: TMI ahead!!!) constipation. (Dun dun duuuun!) My stomach is always hurting! It's dumb, but I'm not throwing up, which I am terribly afraid of so I can't complain!!

It's a weird angle and I kiiinda pushed it out a bit.
Let's be honest, that's really just bloat. Hehe
Also, sorry for the right-before-bed picture. Yikes.

How far along? 8 weeks 2 days as of today

How big is baby? He or she is the size of a raspberry! It's "berry" cute!.............I'm sorry, I had to!

Maternity clothes? Not yet. I'm hoping to work with what I have for a while longer!

Stretch marks? Also looking good. Let's all keep our fingers crossed for extra luck, yes?!

Sleep? I sleep great! (Well minus my very active brain!) But I still just want to nap all the time. In fact, even now my eyelids feel a little heavy......

Best moment last week? Going to my first OBGYN appointment with James. I’m so glad I didn’t wait until his birthday to tell him so that he could come to it. That’s a moment I will never forget! We’ve been staring at that little ultrasound picture for daysss.

We took a thousand pictures. (Okay, I did)
So although we were SO excited, it might not show so much in this picture. Take 43!

Movement? We saw some up on that little monitor! It was crazy. The heartbeat was the coolest thing I have ever seen!! And I have to wait a WHOLE MONTH to see it again!?!

Food cravings? Smoooothiiiies. Oh my goodness, my mouth is drooling just thinking about them. The icy kind with any and every kind of fruit. Ooooh yeeeeeah.

Food aversions? I'm not a fan of fried foods. I just am not a fan of the smell. But I get over it pretty easily. And any kind of Thai or Indian food (which I smell a lot since our office has the microwave) makes me have to hold my breath and take my nose right off. I'm actually being a little dramatic--it's not that bad....but not that great either. Haha

Gender? We like to talk about it, but let's face it. We have absolutely no idea.

Labor signs? Thank goodness no. Stay away for a loooong time!

Belly button in/out? In

What I miss: Eh. It still doesn't feel like there is much that's different! So I guess there isn't anything I really miss yet! Give me time. ;)

What I am looking forward to: Maybe seeing a tiny pop of a belly? I know that's not for a while and I should count my blessings, but it just doesn't feel real yet!.........Am I the only one that keeps feeling like this? Oh shoot.

Milestones: After getting that ultrasound, everything is finally feeling more real!! And it was a DREAM to get to be there with my James. I already so so so love my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinkin...?