Saturday, June 22, 2013

keep up.

So...I realize I have been a slacker. I know. We're graduating though so I feel like we deserve a free pass.

But my sisters have been asking me, my mom's been asking me, and pretty much everyone else...so let me tell you what's been up.

Classes, homework, side projects FOR classes, and then more homework. I feel so bad. I have been the worst friend in the world this semester. But of course, my sweet James has still been pretty good! As stressed as he is, he keeps making the time to see his friends! That's why I married him. So people will like me more because everyone loves him.

Something SO exciting that I've been working on is a show called "Upper Valley Idaho." It's basically like a program showing all about the people and places of Idaho and it's completely shot, created, edited, and put on by us students! I made one package about Alive After Five (a community gathering Wednesday night after 5pm with LOTS of free beer....I know, kind of ironic since I definitely don't drink the stuff, but contrary to what people believe, not all of Idaho is made up of Mormons. Haha And I meet seriously the cutest people. I love talking to be people and hearing everything they have to say. Needless to say, I think I am going into the perfect career. I should upload my package to YouTube, just to have it for safe keeping. But if you download the Local News 8 app, you can see all of the episodes there! PLUS, I get to ANCHOR! It's so exciting. I love anchoring, but editing is my really favorite thing. So I'm so excited to be a big part of all of this. We not only have got our newscasts playing around campus, but now we are on ACTUAL LIVE television!!! I feel like our little program, as well as all of us, have made LEAPS and BOUNDS this semester. Keep your eyes peeled for it!

James is still the hardest worker I know. He spends all of his time in the Austin and I spend all of my time in Spori. But he will still come home and make dinner and snuggle with me AND he has still made the time to do ALL kinds of side things...he took care of our finances, our bills, and he's been working on how we are going to get OUT of here in a month! He is just amazing. I can't believe I got so lucky. I would seriously be in SUCH a world of hurt without him. Plus he makes me WANT to be a better person, and everyone has always told me that is what makes your significant other your other half. It's true.

Sorry, I know. It's lovey dovey. What can I say? Our marriage is awesome, school is difficult but keeps us busy and learning SO much, and I love love love having a little home just for the two of us right now. We have grown together so much and I love the quiet moments we get to spend, just the two of us.

Other than that.......we're still the same. Not much else new to report. But I promise I will try my BEST to keep everyone updated if something does! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinkin...?